The Department of Business Administration of the University of Haifa was established in 2011, within the Faculty of Management, which has been operating since 1996.
The Department’s goal is to continue the academic direction set by the Faculty and develop and offer a portfolio of innovative and unique MBA programs. The department presently offers eight MBA programs:
- The General MBA Program (in Hebrew)
- The MBA Program for the Management of Non-Profit Organizations
- The MBA Program for Real Estate Valuation and Management
- The MBA Program for the Strategic Management of Human Resources
- The MBA Program specializing in Shipping and Sea Ports Management
- The MBA Program with Thesis
- The International MBA Program (in English)
- The Global Green MBA Program (in English)
Alongside the different MBA programs, the department runs a Doctoral Program, which qualifies researchers in Management related areas.
We invite you to join us and become part of a family, composed of our academic staff, administrative staff, students and graduates.