The Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Management was established in 1998, with the aim of offering academic training in the previously-unaddressed field of environmental systems and policy studies.
The University of Haifa is a pioneer, and it is a leading voice in Israel in this unique field.
The Department offers three MA and an MBA programs:
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Energy Policy and Management
- Management of Sustainable Built Environment
- An International MBA Program Specializing in Sustainability (in English)
- NEW -- Environmental Data Management
In addition, the department offers a Doctoral program.
We invite you to read further in the department’s different web pages, and to contact us for more information.