Women and men who possess the following qualifications are welcome to apply for admission to the program:
1. An accredited university undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average of 80 or the equivalent.
2. At least three years of managerial/professional experience after completion of the undergraduate degree*.
3. Completion of איק GMAT**/GRE/an internal exam with a minimum grade that will be determined periodically.
4. An excellent command of the English language.
5. Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
* For applicants who hold a foreign bachelor's degree, completion of the GRE exam is required. The minimum grade will apply to both quantitative and verbal parts of the exam. For GRE info- click here.
** Applicants who hold advanced degrees from accredited universities, as well as applicants who hold senior managerial positions, may apply to the school's M.A committee for exemption from the internal exam.
Application forms can be also obtained at the Academon bookstore at the University of Haifa. Applicants may also phone the store (04-8253001) and ask for the registration forms.
You should submit the Registration Department the following documents:
1. Your diploma (*an original copy )
2. Your academic transcripts (*an original copy)
3. A completed copy of the MBA Candidate Questionnaire
Registration commences on 24 January, 2016 and ends on 31 May, 2016. See conditions and requirements for admission under the ADMISSION title.
Inquiries about registration and admission may be addressed by phone or be E-mail to:
Internationl Executive MBA Program in English: Ms.Oriane Steiner
Risk management and Insurance MBA Program in English: Ms.Yifat Dahan