The Department of Business Administration of the University of Haifa was established in 2011, within the Faculty of Management, which has been operating since 1996.
The Department’s goal is to continue the academic direction set by the Faculty and develop and offer a portfolio of innovative and unique MBA programs. The department presently offers two general and four specialized MBA programs:
- The General Executive-Level MBA Program (in Hebrew)
- The International MBA Program (in English)
- An MBA Program for the Management of Non-Profit Organizations
- An MBA Program for Real Estate Valuation and Management
- An MBA Program for the Strategic Management of Human Resources
- An International MBA Program Specializing in Sustainability (in English)
Alongside the different MBA programs, the department runs a Doctoral Program, which qualifies researchers in Management related areas.
We invite you to join us and become part of a family, composed of our academic staff, administrative staff, students and graduates.